Embark on a once in a lifetime opportunity with Leadership Baltimore County where you’ll grow professionally and personally and are inspired to serve our community. As a result, the fabric of our community is strengthened and the quality of life for all our citizens improves.
- Senior level leadership with a high level of success in one’s chosen field
- A passion for the people of Baltimore County and a personal commitment to help determine the future
- A demonstrated commitment to the community through past and current volunteer activities
- An interest in enhancing one’s leadership capabilities to meet the demands of the 21st century
- A willingness to commit the time and energy necessary to complete the program requirements with the full support of one’s organization
- Candidate attends an information session where details of the program will be shared followed by networking with other candidates
- Candidate seeks approval/support from the organization where he or she is employed
- Candidate completes the online application form and submits it to LBC
- LBC receives application and arranges for an interview
- LBC staff and alumni interview candidate
- LBC makes its selections and notifies candidate
- Candidate ensures tuition fee is paid promptly
The Leadership Baltimore County interviews all candidates to determine who is most likely to utilize their leadership experience and abilities for the long-term benefit of the county.
Let’s Get Started:
P.S. Don’t have time to finish today? Scroll down and click the “Save and Continue” button to come back to it.