Embark on a once in a lifetime opportunity with Leadership Baltimore County where you’ll grow professionally and personally and are inspired to serve our community. As a result, the fabric of our community is strengthened and the quality of life for all our citizens improves.
- Senior level leadership with a high level of success in one’s chosen field
- A passion for the people of Baltimore County and a personal commitment to help determine the future
- A demonstrated commitment to the community through past and current volunteer activities
- An interest in enhancing one’s leadership capabilities to meet the demands of the 21st century
- A willingness to commit the time and energy necessary to complete the program requirements with the full support of one’s organization
- Candidate attends an information session where details of the program will be shared followed by networking with other candidates
- Candidate seeks approval/support from the organization where he or she is employed
- Candidate completes the online application form and submits it to LBC
- LBC receives application and arranges for an interview
- LBC President, Board members and alumni interview candidate
- LBC makes its selections and notifies candidate in August
- Candidate ensures tuition fee is paid promptly
The Leadership Baltimore County Selection Committee interviews all candidates to determine who is most likely to utilize their leadership experience and abilities for the long-term benefit of the county.
Let’s Get Started:
P.S. Don’t have time to finish today? Scroll down and click the “Save and Continue” button to come back to it.